- 1 1. What Is Turbobit.net?
- 2 2. How Long Will Your Files Stay in Their Server?
- 3 3. What Is the Download Speed?
- 4 4. I am Already a Turbo User, But the System Doesn’t Recognize It
- 5 5. What to Do If You Haven’t Received Any SMS or Email Message With Your Password?
- 6 6. My Download Speed Is Slow, What Should I Do?
- 7 7. I Cannot Download a File, What Could be the Problem?
- 8 8. Is It Possible to Search for a Particular File on Turbobit?
- 9 9. What to Do If You Cannot Upload Files?
1. What Is Turbobit.net?
For starters, Turbobit.net is a free cloud storage service where anyone can upload files and be able to share them with friends, co-workers, family members, and the like, through the use of a download link.
2. How Long Will Your Files Stay in Their Server?
For unregistered users, their files would stay for 7 days, while registered users can enjoy 45 days, and for those with a premium account, their files are good for 90 days starting from the moment of the most recent download.
Another thing worth considering is that, the files should adhere to the rules and regulations of Turbobit, or it will get removed. That means no pornographic materials, or anything that would possibly violate the laws of the country you’re residing in.
3. What Is the Download Speed?
It’s highly advisable to get a premium account if you want to enjoy a decent download speed of 1GB per second, but you also have to consider that the speed will also depend on your connection.
4. I am Already a Turbo User, But the System Doesn’t Recognize It
In case you experience something similar, no need to panic. All you have to do is check if your browser allows cookies. Aside from that, don’t forget to check the software you are using and ensure that it doesn’t block cookies.
5. What to Do If You Haven’t Received Any SMS or Email Message With Your Password?
In case this happens, don’t worry, Turbobit will resend your password, or give your money back. All you have to do is supply the necessary information, such as your phone number, the e-money account you used to settle your payment, short number where the message was sent, and your mobile phone provider.
6. My Download Speed Is Slow, What Should I Do?
Most of the time, a slow download speed is caused by your network provider, or your provider settings, This can easily be resolved by checking it out. Likewise, if the file you are downloading is being downloaded by others as well, this could also result in a low download speed, because the server has to cater to several users. You could avoid this problem by upgrading to a Turbo User, or simply download during off-peak hours.
7. I Cannot Download a File, What Could be the Problem?
For those who are not Turbo User, don’t use a boosting download speed software. If this doesn’t resolve the problem, then there’s a possibility that your browser doesn’t allow cookies. Try using a proxy instead.
8. Is It Possible to Search for a Particular File on Turbobit?
No. Since Turbobit cares about the privacy of its users, you won’t be able to access the files of another uploader, unless you have their download link. That also means you wouldn’t have to worry about your security as well.
9. What to Do If You Cannot Upload Files?
Simply contact their support team and give the necessary information that could help with your case. This includes your username, name of the files, time where you tried to upload, etc.